Month / December 2017
“I don’t think outside of the box; I think of what I can do with the box.” – Anonymous Is it only reserved for people in art? Can a simple…December 28, 2017
“Failure teaches more than success & preparation combined, and it is your response to failure that defines your trajectory. You learn to pick yourself up only after you fall” – Akashdeep Baruah…December 27, 2017
“It is an acknowledged fact that we perceive errors in the work of others more readily than in our own.” – Leonardo da Vinci Have your ever experienced a day when…December 18, 2017
“There must be a few times in life when you stand at a precipice of a decision. When you know there will forever be a Before and an After…I knew there…December 12, 2017
“Yoga is not just repetition of few postures – it is more about the exploration and discovery of the subtle energies of life.” – Amit Ray, Yoga and Vipassana: An Integrated…December 11, 2017
“I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. Its when you know you are licked…December 4, 2017
- 6 Effective Ways to get Hired for Your Dream Job (Disclaimer: Using Resumes is Least Effective)
- Let Us be Selfish rather than being Selfless this Century
- Can Student Entrepreneurship be the answer to India’s jobless-growth problem?
- Yoga practice gives you these 6 Incredible Benefits which You may not even Realise
- How to come up with Breakthrough Insights & Original Ideas for your career/business?